Greggy Bits Software
just some guy who writes software
• He built an Apple II computer from parts and a schematic when he was 16.
• He created one of the first personal computer viruses on the Apple DOS 3.3 system.
• He worked at Apple for 5 years starting in 1988. He made testing tools, bug tracking systems, and system software.
• He spent some time at General Magic working on a system that a casual user of today would think was a prototype for an iPad. 20 years ago.
• Steve Jobs once told him, "You're fucking up the iPod!"